Full papers will be subject to double-blind peer-review.
Authors are responsible for correctly formatting their papers using the guidelines below.
All papers should be theoretically and methodologically sound and include appropriate references, but still be comprehensible to a range of academic and non-academic readers. Papers must use plain English and explain any jargon. We reserve the right to edit your paper in order to comply with our style guidelines before publishing.
Your paper must be a Microsoft Word document. Please include:
- the title of the paper,
- an abstract: 400 words,
- author bio(s) 75-100 words, including institutional affiliation if applicable,
- an identified and de-identified copy of the paper,
- double-spaced text left-aligned,
- quotations in double “quotation marks”,
- quotations longer than 40 words should be indented,
- numbered pages in the bottom right footer, and
- no footnotes or endnotes.
The referencing style is American Psychological Association (APA).
The 2019 preconference proceedings will be published. High quality papers will be included in an edited book or special issue journal.